Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Finished PHQ Teams

Hey All!

Two posts today? I really gotta get a life...

Finished up the Platoon HQ teams today. Had a few issuses with color contrasts so adjusted some of my suggested Russian colors on the Ritterkrieg website.

I plan on painting up a batch of the BF Winter Russians to mix in with these next (maybe 1 per stand of 4). to give a September/October feel to them.

Added some orange to the mahogany to get the reddish color of the PPSH. Still don't know what the hell the Officer on the left is wearing...

Look for a review of the FiB UK troops tomorrow!

Troy

4 comments:

Rhinexing said...

Your Russians look fantastic! Well done!

Le Matou Rouge said...

UK Troops ? Oh No ! I'd hope you review German : don't you buy them too ?

Anyway, I'm really jealous of your painting : keep up your gorgeous work !

cheers,
LMR

Chevalier de la Terre said...

I'm loving your work Troy, and these are no exception. Excellent!

CdlT

Adam said...

Probably best painted soviets I've seen so far.Good job. Can you share your army list?